Sunday 26 October 2014

TMI-tag part TWO!

So here is part two of the TMI tag!

Q11: Something you miss?

Hmmmm do I have something I miss??? I don't think so actually sorry

Q12: Favorite song?

Sorry yes I'm a Directioner but no my favo song isn't 1D related! My favorite song is actually Hopeful I posted the link a few posts ago about bulying so listen to it!

Q13: How old are you?

Hahahahhaha OMG I'm actually 16 for almost two months now!!!! yeah

Q14: Zodiac sign?

I'm a virgo everyone!!!! Any one else let me know!

Q15: Quality you look for in a partner?

He doesn't need to be anything but I would love it if he had these
- funny
- good taste of music
- loves to watch movies
- doesn't mind it that I'm reading
and the most important thing that he has to have is that he loves Carnaval!

Q16: Favorite Quote?

So I posted this a while ago

Mirror is my best friend, cause when I cry it never laughs.
~Charlie Chaplin


Q17: Favorite actor?

OMG Matthew Lewis immidiatly (the one who plays Neville in Harry Potter)

Q18: Favorite Color?

Uhm do I have this? Ok I think it's red and blue

Q19: Lous music or soft?

Not to loud but not soft as well

Q20: Where do you go when you're sad?

I actually just sit on the couch or my bed but if I have the change I go to the cemetary and go and talk to my granddad :'(


OK so this is the end of part two!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment