Tuesday 28 October 2014

TMI-tag part FOUR!

So here is part four everyone!!!

Q31: Last book you read?

Ok so the last book I actually read was a book about a killer in the UK

Q32: The book you're currently reading?

Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone again for the 7th time I think

Q33: Last show you watched?

Uhm it's been quit a while but I think it's Law&Order

Q34: Last person you talked to?

Uhm my mom

Q35: The relantionship between you and the person you last texted?

We're friends yeah she's in school with me

Q36: Favorite food?

SPAGHETTI!!!!!!!!!!!

Q37: Place you want to visit?

Uhm here is my list

  • London
  • LA
  • New York
  • Berlin
  • Boston
  • Vancouver
  • Miami
Q38: Last place you were?

Budapest!!!!! Uhu it was amazing! I posted a few pics of my trip there!

Q39: Do you have a crush?

No I don't actually, all the boys are just so childish and I had a crush but I got over it cause he has a girlfriend and I'm fucking friendzoned I think

Q40: Last time you kissed someone?

If you mean like french kissing than it's been quit a while actually like 2 years.

So end of part of four!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment