Wednesday 29 October 2014

TMI-tag part FIVE!

So here is the fifth and last part of my TMI-tag!!

Q41: Last time you were insulted?

Uhm like today cause me and my best friend insult each other all the time.

Q42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Coca Cola mmmmmmm

Q43: What instruments do you play?

Unfortunatly none. I would love to play the guitar but yeah

Q44: Favorite pieco of jewelry?

That is a ring I got from my mother after my grandmother died and it belonged to her and I wear it all the time and a necklace I got from my godmother

Q45: Last sport you played?

Uhm I think that was volleybal at school

Q46: Last song you sang?

Salute by Little Mix!!!! It's amazing and I wanted to do a bit crazy today so I started singing

Q47: Favorite chat up line?

Ok it's a bit cliché I know but it's this one 'Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?' or "puts an ice cube on the floor and steps on it" 'now the ice is broken so let's talk'

Q48: Have you ever used it?

Nope not yet

Q49: Last time you hung out with someone?

Uhm now I need to think OMG yes Wednesday!

Q50: Who would answer these questions next?

My sister!! She has a blog as well so go and spam her!!! the name of her blog is: I know I'm crazy

So this is the end!!!! :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment