Tuesday 7 October 2014

What's in my backpack

I know I was supposed to do this post yesterday but I didn't had any time (and I actually forget I was watching The Vampire Diaries) so I'm sorry but I'm going to do a tour trough my backpack for school! So maybe you'll pick something up that you can use but I think it's mostly basic. So here we go!

Ok so this is my backpack and the inside of it.
I know it's just basic black but I love the touch of colour that I made myself






And this is the biggest piece in my backpack it's a folder with all my courses in ( a bit of all the books) and my schooldiary and ofcourse just paper to write on.



And here you have my schooldiary! It's pimped up and I hope I can post that one tomorrow)


 Just my pencase with everything in it even a little stapler.



My little book with all my ideas for you all so it's really important for me I start writing down ideas in the middle of every class and every teacher likes it but they let me write because I show them the front and they know it's pretty important for me.


At the end of the day an empty bottle of water wich is full at the beginning.


Hahaha my pencase with my basic Make-Up



A box with tissues you need this when it's getting colder


Just my wallet that I bought in Spain.


My earplugs, calculator, cookie, keys, bus ticket, etc.





So yeah it's not much but I love it and you just need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment