Friday 24 October 2014

TMI-tag part ONE!

So I'm in love with a lot of youtube channels and I saw that the TMI-tag is trending right now but because I'm nog vlogging but blogging I'm just going to answer those sometimes weird questions just right here! I looked them up and saw that there were 50 questions so I'm going to do them in parts I think five parts (hum) but I don't know for sure. So here we go!

Q1: What are you wearing?

Ok so right now I'm wearing an oversized sweater with underneath just a white shirt and for the rest just some grey jeans and lovely blue socks

Q2: Ever been in love?

Yes I'v already been love pretty hard actually but loving too hard is never good cause when you love too hard it's way easier to fall and that's what happened with me when he cheated on me but I did get my revenge (muhahahaha)

Q3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

So yeah he cheated, I broke up but I was still hurt cause he cheated

Q4: How tall are you?

Ok so I don't know in the official american sizes but I'm 1 meter and 72 centimeters but I think it's a bit above 5 foot

Q5: How much do you weigh?

OMG I'm sorry guys/girls I'm not going to answer this question cause I don't say it to anyone sorry !

Q6: Any tattoos?
No I don't have any ink on my body but I do want it and I'm also going to tell what I want! Like on my left under arm I want 'In Loving Memory' with underneath the dates that my grandparents died and than I also want like the symbol of the 'Deathly Hallows' of Harry Potter. I will get more ink eventually but that's it for now!

Q7: Any piercings?

No I don't have any piercings! Ok yes I do if you count earings but no for the rest no no no

Q8: OTP?

So I'm from Belgium and I don't have any idea what it means so sorry 

Q9: Favorite show?

Ok so my favorit show has actually ended in the vacation and I was actually crying when the last episode finished and maybe you can guess but yes it was and still is True Blood!!!!!! (OMG I'm in love with Eric!)
And for the rest I'm adicted to Glee and I can't wait 'till February for the sixth season to come out!

Q10: Favorite bands?

- OK, I'm going to be supper honest with you all and probably a few are going to hate but my favorite band right now is One Direction! I'm seriously addicted to them of course I have a favourite and it's no one less than one and only Irish sweetheart Niall James Horran!
And now I'm going to tell you all my others!
- OK no hate but yes I'm also a fan of 5 SOS! And than I have the classics and a bit less classics!
- Nirvana
- ACDC
- Pink Floyd
- Queen
- ABBA
- ..........


Ok so I'm going to keep with this so yeah 10 questions for every part!

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment