Monday 27 October 2014

TMI-tag part THREE!

So here is part three!!!!

Q21: How does it take you to shower?

Uhm I think about 20 minutes or so I guess

Q22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I think about 45 minutes. It's because I like choose my clothes in the evening and I don't do anything with my hair except brushing it and my make-up is simple and only takes up 10 minutes or so

Q23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Uhm yes! I was in a very bad High School at the begining and than I was having a hard life at that moment so yeah not nice

Q24: Turn on?

I think it's something that makes me happy or so and I only have one thing and that's Carnaval!

Q25: Turn off?

Ok so it's the opposite of the last one and that's people who ignore me!

Q26: The reason I joined Blogger?

I wanted to do a blog and cause I just had a google account I just decided ok I'm going to start a blog and I'm going to do my very best for it!

Q27: Fears?

Snakes, no more words just snakes

Q28; Last thing that made you cry?

An audition at the X-Factor USA

Q29: Last time you loved someone?

A few hours ago. Yes we tell our parents and sisters we love them

Q30: Meaning behind your Blogger name?

It's a blog about me so yeah it's Just Me

End of part three! 

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment