Thursday 16 October 2014

:-\ sorry

Hey guys/girls (I'm not discriminating cause I'm a girl) I'm so sorry that it took so long but I'm having a verry busy week because I had a lot of tests to do and I had one really big test for french where I needed to study for everyday cause I needed to learn 70(!!!!!) pages. So I didn't had much time but next week I'll make it up to you by posting about my school stuff and what's going on in my life! So yey but I actually just have a question for all of you! Here in Belgium we have a lot of youthmovements and tomorrow is a special day because everyonr who is in a youthmovement wheter you're in school, youbhave a job or what ever you can wear yiur uniform to school and in the evening we have a giant party! Do you have youthmovenents as well and if yes do you also have suxh a special day! Let me know on twitter @justfunandlove

No comments:

Post a Comment