Tuesday 27 January 2015

Religion

Hey y'all!

So, last week my teacher of religion asked us to make a task for tomorrow. We need to find an song (with lyrics), a poem or text and a picture or painting. In what we find comfort. So that comforts us when we're sad, and I don't know why but I wanted to share it with you. Cause we all have somethings that we find comforting and that one special song that we listen to when we feel sad en makes us feel beter immidiately. And I wanted to share mine with you. So here it goes!

Song:

This was actually the hardest cause I listen to all kinds of music and I don't really know which song I needed to pick and I actually found two, but I'll only share one with you 'cause the first one is a song that's sung in our dialect form my city so you won't understand, sometimes even people from my own country don't understand it.

So here it is: CCR - Bad Moon Rising

It's a song from before I was born, but what makes it comforting for me is that it reminds of me of me and my family going out camping and I love it and it's that time of the year when we're there that seems for me like my life is perfect, siting there around the fire and singing songs (like this one).

Poem or text: 
I chose this text because there was a time in my life that I didn't want to live anymore 'cause I got bullied a lot. And this text makes me realize that everyone lives for a reason and it just makes me believe that I'm worth something and that I'm not a waste of time or space.

Picture:

I chose this picture because I'm a book addict and I love books and all books that I read make me happy. So yeah just books.


You know what I'll still share the first song because I'm actually going to use this blogpost for my presentation. So here is the second song:
Tommeken - Ik ben nen Oiljstneer



No comments:

Post a Comment