Monday 5 January 2015

Harry Potter Tag

Yep second tag! After the TMI tag I saw this one the Harry Potter Tag and you might not know this but I'm pretty much obsessed with Harry Potter so here we go


1) What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is the sixht one. Not because Dumbledore dies 'cause that just sad and I cried my eyes out during that part, but because finally we together with Harry came wiser of why he was the one that needed to kill Voldemort. 

2) What is your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is the eight one. It was al sorted out, Voldemort was dead and Harry and Ginny are happily married with James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna as their children, Ron and Hermoine are happy together with Rose and Hugo as their kids and there you have Draco and Astoria that became good friends with Potter with their son Scorpious so yeah everyone is happy at the end and ofcourse you can't forget Neville teaching at Hogwarts (who saw that one coming??? |everyone who read the books ofcourse|)

3) Least favourite book?
The fifth one. Not because it's the thickest but just because Umbridge, and Sirius dies, Arthur gets attacked by Nagine, Harry finds out why Snape hated his father, and all things together.

4) Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?
- Ginny's almost dead
- Cedric's dead
- Sirius' dead
- Dumbledore's begging at the cave
- Dumbledore's dead
- Dobby's dead
- Fred's dead
- Lupin's dead
- Tonks' dead

that's about it I think

5) If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?
I think Fred or George because they're always funny and I would have a really good laugh if I would hook up with any of them and I would be family of an awesome family if we would end up getting married (come one the guy that saved the wizarding world as my brother in law???)

6) Favorite character?
I think I will go for Snape because he must have suffered everytime he looked at Harry seeing Lily's eyes and thinking back of the times he had with her and how much he loved her.

7) What would your Patronus be? 
You can actually take a test on that one and my patronus was a Stag just like Harry's xp

8) If you could have any of the Deathly Hallows wich one would you take?
I think I 'll for the Cloack, because I don't want to get killed for my wand, and I don't want to become so desperate to be with my loved ones that I would take my own life.

9) What house would you be in?
You can do a test of this one as well and I'm a Gryffindor

10) If you could meat any member of the cast who would it be?
This is a rather difficult one because I would love to meet Ralp Fiennes to ask if it wasn't hard to play such an evil man. But on the other hand I would love to meet Oliver Phelps to ask if it was hard to actually play a part that you see your real life twin and your movie twin dead on the ground and grieving about him.

11) Have you played any of the video games?
No I did not

12) If you were on the Quidditch team which position would you play?
I don't know eather Chaser or Beater

13) Were you happy with the ending?
I was except if I could have changed one thing I think I would have left Snape live.

14) How much does Harry Potter mean to you?Pretty much everything. Even though I didn't really grow up together with the actors because I was like 13 when the last movie came out. I still think my live changed when I read the books, because due to J.K.Rowling I started writing my self and it was good becaus I can let out all my feelings in my book I processed my grandma's dead while writing so I think I'm very thankfull.

So I hope this is enough information about me and Harry Potter. If you have any more questions you can always tweet me @save.water.drink.beer !

No comments:

Post a Comment