Saturday 10 January 2015

Challenge

So recently (like last month) our leader of me and my sisters youth movement asked us to post one hottie on facebook every week. So this is already the fourth week of the challenge and we need to do it as long as possible, but I just wanted to share my hotties with you as well. So up next you find my hotties.





































So first up we have Micheal Trevino better known as Tyler Lockwood from The Vampire Diaries.
Then we have Taylor Kinney better known as Mason Lockwood from The Vampire Diaries.
After that we have Alexander Skarsgard better known as Eric Northman from True Blood.
Then Ryan Kwanten better known as Jason Stackhouse from True Blood, and then Joe Manganiello better known as Alcide Herveaux from True Blood. And last but not least we have Giovanni Bonammi.

No comments:

Post a Comment