Monday 19 January 2015

Reading challenge

Hey, it's not so long ago that I talked to you trough thiss magical place called the internet. But enough bullshit I'm going to talk to you this time about my own personal reading challenge.

So I gave myself a challenge this year to read a few books and I wanted to go trough them with you.

The first books I want to read is the Divergent series so starting with Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant and to close it off the book about Four.


Then I want to read The Mortal Instruments so starting with City Of Bones, City Of Ashes, City Of Glass, City Of Fallen Angels, City Of Lost Souls & City Of Heavenly Fire.


Then I want to read the Vampire Academy series. So Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss,  Blood Promise, Spirit Bound & Last Sacrifice.



So three series and already sixteen books I want to read this year but that's not all but I'm doubting about the next serie

So I also want to read the Percy Jackson series. That are five books, The Lighting Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's curse, The Battle of the labyrinth and The last olympian.

And next I'm thinking about reading a few books of Agatha Christie. So if you have more suggestions for me to read tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment