Thursday 15 January 2015

My bestfriends B-Day present

So in 10 days it's the Birthday of my bestfriend and I allready have her present and I wanted to show you what I got her! So here it goes!

I'm going to start with the outside. I just found a box that's not too big and I putted a bunch of post-its on it with memories we have together.


 Then I made her two IPhone cases. One with the Okay?Okay. clouds from TFIOS and one with the first letter of her name.

Then I got her two nail polishes from Catrice. nr. 50 Glitterazzi and nr. 55 Get the Blues

I also got her a candle with Lavender scent.

Two glossy lipbalms from Essence. The Cherry Brownie and Raspberry Cupcake.

  Two pair of earings. One with skulls and one just rings.

And for the finish I made her a bookmark.


I hope she will be happy with it. And if you wonder why the OKAY and John Green is here so much it's because she took me the movie and thanks to her I started reading the books of John Green. I also hope that you got a few ideas for presents for friends or family and I will leave a link of how I made the bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment