Wednesday 28 January 2015

Glee


Hey y'all!

So I'm a big Gleek and I'm proud of it and I wonder are you Gleeks as well???? So the new season started the 9th of January and today is the fourth episode coming out and I can't wait to see it, even though I need to wait 'till tomorrow 'cause when it comes out in America it's like in the middle of the night here so I'll be sleeping by then :(

But seriously what is wrong with Blaine??? He could have any guy and than he chooses Korofsky? Why?????? It's not that I don't ship them but seriously, you can see it at his face that he misses Kurt I understand but why doesn't he get a break! Like he misses Kurt, is together with Dave, just moved in with Dave, is coach of the Warblers!!!!!! Get a break boy!!!

And now Santana and Britanny! They are so cute together 'cause no mather what they do like give their relationship a rest they still end up togehter it really show that they are meant to be and I love it that Santana had the guts to ask Brit to marry her! Now we just have to wait 'till the wedding!!!

xoxo love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment