Monday 16 March 2015

Artist Recommendation: The Royce Twins

Gabriel and Micheal Saalfield
Full name: Gabriel Saalfield & Micheal Saalfield
Date of birth: 14 December 1990
Place of birth: Mount Beauty, Victoria, Australia

Just like all the other I found these two guys when I was watching first auditions of the X-Factor. I think the reason why I keep watching their preformances, and the reason why I was so touched and why I want everyone to support them is because they lost both their parents by the time they were 11 years old. They lost their mom to breast cancer when they were 8 years, and they lost their dad in a fire when they were 11. And some might wonder from where the band name comes, welll it's the middle name of their mother. 


















Albums

- The Royce Twins

Links


The Royce Twins - official site

The Royce Twins - youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment