Monday 9 March 2015

Artist Recommendation: Janet Devlin

Janet Devlin
Full name: Janet Maureen Aoife Ní Devlin
Date of birth: 12 November 1994

Place of birth:  GortinCounty Tyrone, Northern Ireland

So some of you might know her but like almost every artist I'm going recommend
on this blog I first heard her when I was watching auditions for the X-Factor or
Britains got Talent. And I my first thought when I heard her singing my mouth
fell open. And I couldn't believe that no one has ever heard her signing before.
I think that there is a reason that shows like the X-Factor exist. If it wasn't for those

shows we wouldn't know some of the biggest artists like Cheryl Lloyd.

Albums
- Hide & Seek
- Running with Scissors


Tours
- The X-Factor live tour
- The Imaginarium Tour
- My Delirium Tour














Links 

Janet Devlin
Janet Devlin youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment