Sunday 15 March 2015

Artist Recommendation: Reece Mastin

Hey everyone, I know I didn't update last monday and I'm so sorry but I was pretty busy with keeping up with school since I was ill the week before. But now this post is ready, I hope you like the next artist I'm going to recommend!

Much love!


Reece Mastin
Full name: Reece Mastin
Date of birth: 24 November 1994
Place of birth: Scunthorpe, United Kingdom

So I think you already found my red line here. Just like the others I found this guy whilest I was watching auditions of the X-Factor. But this guy has something something special, I watched a lot of auditions but I never saw an audition before that a guy from the UK goes to audition in Australia for the X-Factor (he moved from the UK to Australia,because he was tired of the bad wheater). But when they said 'Reece .. I just like to thank your mom and dad for moving to Australia, you "for me" have the X-Factor'    well they weren't wrong! 





















Albums
- Reece Mastin
- Beautifull Nightmare

Tours
- Australia and New Zealand tour
- The Summer Nights tour
- Restless tour
- Wolf in the Woods tour

Links
Reece Mastin - website
Reece Mastin - youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment