Monday 2 March 2015

Artist Recommendation: Bars & Melody

So finally here it is my new concept I know it isn't much but still I think I love promoting artists.. I really needed to think of who I was going to pick first but I think I chose well. So here you go.

Information

Charlie:
Full nameCharlie-Joe Lenehan-Green
Date of birth27 October 1998
Place of birth: Frampton Cotterell, Bristol, England

Leondre:
Full nameLeondre Antonio Devries
Date of birth6 October 2000
Place of birthPort Talbot, Wales

I think I wanted to recommend these two wonderfull boys to you because they touched me so much the first time I heard them. I first heard them while I was listening to auditions from the X-Factor and Britains Got Talent, and I was so touched by the how brave he was and what he did, I literly started crying. And even now I feel touched when I hear them.














So here are some links:
Bars And Melody Shop
Bars & Melody youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment