Tuesday 2 September 2014

Vacation

Hey I know it's been a very long time ago I think even more than 2 months!!! I'm so sorry but my vacation was very busy so I seriously didn't had any time or sometimes I didn't even had internet conection!!!
But I want to say some things about my vacation! And I'm going to do that right now!!!!!!!!


So the first two weeks I was working with kids and I loved it! We also had an project to make a picture with a mustache in it and al our kids wanted on the picture and you see the result right here!!!!

After that I went to Hungary for twelve days with my youthmovement and I loved it we visited Budapest and went swimming in the Donau and we did that a lot! We also took some beautifull pictures but right here you see my favorite pic!

I also went on vacation with my parents and I went to another city and last but not least I went to work for the last week but of the last three I don't have any pictures!

Greetz

No comments:

Post a Comment