Tuesday 30 September 2014

Series

Glee
OK so I think this is like my favourite series. I got to know this series by my best friend and I need to say I love it! I saw the first five seasons in not even two months and I can't wait for the sixth season to come out but I still need too wait 'till February and we've been freaking out because it's still so long!!!!

True blood
I know it might be a bit clichée but I love vampires and especially Eric Northman. He is 100% swedish beauty! I also love the story of the series. They are partly based on the novels of Charlaine Harris (when you read my post about Books you'll know I wanted to read them so now I did) and in the books at the end Sookie marries Eric and that's not in the series. And some friends of me want to know with who Sookie got married and if her children also got fea powers. And I can tell you if you didn't saw the series yet you really need to do it! Cause it's worth all the tension and sensation that you feel during the series.

Much love and kisses  

No comments:

Post a Comment