Monday 22 September 2014

Movies

So today I'm going to tell you some of my favourite movies of this moment and of all the time.

One series of movies that I'll never get bored of and that is Harry Potter it's an all time classic and you just don't get bored of it!

And now some of my favourite movies now!


  • Now You See Me. I know it's a movie about magic,
    but it's realistic and not at the same time and that's
    what I love about it. (And Dave Franco of course)

  • Pitch Perfect. I think I saw this movie like a hundred times since it came out
    and I just don't get bored of it. It's just about music and singing
    (I don't say I can sing) but I love it.

  • Snow white and the huntsman. I saw this one recently with my sisters
    and I think it's a great movie and even though it only looks a little bit
    like the original movie it's still a great one.
    (And of course Chris Hemsworth has to do with it as well)

  • Magic Mike. Of course this is one of my favourite movies!
    Come on you have: Matthew Mcconoughey, Channing Tatum,
    Alex Pettyfyer, Joe Manganiello and Adam Rodriguez stripping!
    Come on this is a perfect movie for a girls night!


I saw all these movies very recently and that's how I came of the idea for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment