Saturday 1 February 2014

New clips

Heyo !!!

So I want you all to break the VEVO record by watching the clip of One Direction - Midnight Memories you find the URL underneath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkx9kCdaaMg

but I also want you all to meet some other new clips

Cover~Louder~Lea Michelle     it's a cover by one of my best friends and it's just awesome!!! She is a great singer and we always tell her she would need to audition for The Voice or something so just watch

Cover~I See Fire Ed Sheeran    again a cover by my friend!!!

Little Mix - Word Up! (Audio)    yes I know it's an audio but still you just need to listen like you can expect from Little Mix this song is again amazing after Wings and DNA this is again a song with a big WOW FACTOR!!!

Union J - Carry You (Acoustic  Version)     Union J is after 1D my favo band so you really need to hear them and yes they are amazing like always and I really love the Acoustic Versions they do sometime's they do an acoustic of one of their own song but mostly it's a cover.



So I know this one was a short one but I just wanted to post something 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment