Thursday 6 February 2014

Music

Music wel listen to it all day and we have all our own taste and favourite singer or group but today I wanted to let you know whit the kind of music I love and listen to.

1 of my favourite songs of the moment is Happy by Pharrel Williams but I think every single one of us al ready listened to that song. But actually I listen to it because it feels like I need that song to be happy because I crashed a week ago and I layed in bed for a couple of days crying.

And now the new clip is out of 1D (watch my previous post)  I'm adicted to it. My room is one big 1D room so you could tell I'm a big fan of them but really this one is amazing!! It has a rocky character that no one would expect from the boys. I know they changed a lot trough the years and together with the boys also their music changed. You can actually say the music is growing up together with them.

Another song I love to listen to is TSUNAMI I know it isn't a song like the two before but still I love it!!! It has a great beat and I love to listen it because I just forget all my wories than (sounds weird isn't it???)

A short one again I promise I'll post another one soon

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment