Thursday 23 January 2014

Easy DIY

Hello, again!
I thought I want to pimp a phone case for my best friend for her birthday. Because like all of us she always has her phone with her. But I thought why don't I share it with my lovely readers??? So here it is!!!

Phone Cover
What do you need?


  • A basic black or white phone cover
  • topcoat nailpolish
  • sparkle nailpolish
  • label paper
  • printer
  • pair of siccors
How do you do it?

  1. print your name, the logo of your favourite band, what ever you want on the label paper
  2. cut it out with a pair of siccors
  3. lay it on the phone cover
  4. put a layer of topcoat nailpolish over it so it becomes scratch resistant
  5. go with the sparkle nailpolish over the whole phone cover so it becomes even more special and one of a kind

I can tell you I made it for my bestfriend for her bestfriend for her birthday (I made two actually) and she loves it! She was so happy and you could see she was smiling all day.


You're a fan of One Direction and you love the tattoos of Harry? But you can't have a tattoo of your parents? Here is a good idea so you can wear them all the time when you go out.

Tattoo scarf
What do you need?
  • a scarf
  • alcohol marker
  • stencil with all the tattoos of Harry, you find it here 

How do you do it?

  1. Print the stencil
  2. Put it under the scarf
  3. Make sure the fabric is very tight otherwise the tattoo will not look nice on it
  4. Draw over the tattoods with the marker

No comments:

Post a Comment