Thursday 23 January 2014

Books

Like I promised here is the post about BOOKS.

I just wanted to tell you all about the books I'm reading and I already read.

THE HUNGERGAMES
I need to be honest they are amazing and I could never predict anything that happeneAnd I d. I actually thought that Katniss really would do what Boggs told her in the last book. But sow what to everyone who already read them: be honest they are awesome And to everyone who didn't read them yet: READ IT.

HOUSE OF NIGHT
I think you'll be bored about Vamps when you've read the whole post. We at home all love vampires and everything else that actually isn't posible. But House Of Night is like it actually can happen. It is about vampires but everything is just so beautifull written that you don't know if it's true or not.

HARRY POTTER
Like I already said we love everything that can't happen so it isn't weird that we also have the books of Harry Potter. To be honest they are on my room and I will never stop loving those books. It's just everytime I read them and when I reach that last page of  the last book I start crying. So it hurts me every single time I read them.

TWILIGHT
And of course when you have HON and HP you can't miss Twilight. Also with this books I have it that I start crying on regular moments like when Edward leaves Bella, when Jake let's Bella down because he changes, when they get married, when Jake appears on the wedding, when Renesmee get born and of course when the seire ends :(. But still it is a good serie of books and I also keep reading them and my sister even managed to read 'Breaking Down' EIGHT  times (she is just weird). 

TRUE BLOOD
Everyone knows the serie True Blood but at the beginning there were only the books and there are 13 books written by Charline Harris. I didn't read them yet but I'm planning to because my sister has all of them.

VAMPIRE ACADEMY
Vampires again, I didn't read this serie yet but my sister did and she says they are really good and because she is the big reader at our house I trust her when it is about books so I'm planning to read them when she have managed to buy the box with all the books in.

I could keep talking about books that I'm planning to read but you'll get bored so I'm just going to stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment