Saturday 14 February 2015

update

So I didn't update yesterday. But I'll try to update tomorrow. But it won't be my new concept. Tomorrow and the two days after there is a huge parade at my city, and I'm kind of stressing 'cause I'm obsesed with it and I seriously live for it. I look forward to those three days a whole year. All the groups (in total around 80) that have a wagon for in the parade are working at it for months. Their costumes are amazing. I actually walked in the parade last year and it was amazing seeing all those people standing there just watching all the work you did and respect how much you did for them just to give them and everyone else thos amazing few days, is just unbelievable. So that's where I'm going to be the next three days and I'm going to take some amzing pictures and I'll share them with you. I'm so sorry but because I'm stressing I just couldn't keep focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment