Thursday 6 November 2014

Losing someone

So today isn't such a happy post, but it's a post that can hopefully help you if you need it. Today I'm going to talk to you about how you can process it when you lost someone really close to you. I lost my grandmother from my mothers side and my grandfather from my fathers side both due to lungcancer and I had a hard time back then and I still think of them every day.

So something that helped me the most when both  my grandparents died is to write a letter to them. It might seem crazy but it helped. I just wrote everything down that I wanted to tell them or memories that popped into my head. It helped me a lot even though I was crying a river while writing it. And if you do it multiple times like I did it helps better. I even read them out loud because I believe that they are still here to listen to my problems. Even not that long ago I went to the graveyard to visit my granddad and I just went there sat down and wrote a letter to him, than I folded it and I putted it under a flower that was there so it can stay with him and others can read it as well.

Something that helped me when my granddad died was litteraly crying my heart out with my mom. I think I didn't stopped crying when I heard and it just made me feel understood cause my mom was there to help me and comfort me even though it didn't helped much.

And now something that helps me everytime. Here we have like little chapels and once a month I go there to pray and light on a candle for both of them and pray to God that they can live happily ever after up there with Him and that he tells them so wait 'till I will come to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment